Yellow Boat Ride is the great opportunity to admire the beauty of Dubai’s coastline, you can enjoy the best modern attractions in Dubai in a safe RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat). The yellow boat ride is a unique journey that you can’t find anywhere else in the world. When you are moving g along the coastline; you will see the man-made marvel, Palm Jumeirah and also pass by the luxurious villas and admiring resorts. In addition, the best ever views of seven-star Burj Al Arab will also mesmerize you.
During your journey, we will also take you to the Amazing Palm Atlantis Hotel, the stunning Dubai Marina, and the architectural marvel Princess Tower to make your visit memorable and ever fascinating. Other amazing places to see are Jumeirah Beach Residence, Twisted Tower, and Dubai Marina Yacht club. Overall this is an unforgettable journey; so don’t forget to click your cameras. These astonishing pictures make your beautiful memories for the lifetime. In the end, we will safely drop you to your hotel. All in all, this is a perfect and memorable journey; so book a Yellow Boat Ride Dubai today.
source link Inclusions
- Our package includes pick up and drop off of the guests from any location; these locations can be a residence, bus top, apartment and hotel
- We offer to travel through,
- Ferrari World (Stopover)
- Drive through Saadiyat Island and Corniche (Photo stop)
- Date market (stopover)
- Heritage Village
- Marina Mall
- Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo stop)
- Drive by Presidential Palace
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- This package of Yellow Boat Ride Dubai is available for minimum 2 people booking
- Refreshments (water, cold drinks and juices) is a part of the package and will be given inside premises
- We allow cash payment at the pickup time in Local Currency only.
- Our package will also give you an option of pick up and drop off from any location in Dubai or Sharjah (a group of 3 people and more)
We confirm your booking by;
- Sending you an online message after completing the booking form on website; this message is displayed on your screen just after booking.
- Sending you a confirmation email showing the details of your trip; this email is sent to you by our booking team.
- Calling on your International Number before the due date of your trip as a reminder of your trip
- Sending you text messages via WhatsApp about the developments in your visiting area before your visit.