see url Ski Dubai is offering an astonishing experience for the tourist because they haven’t imagined enjoying skiing or throwing the snowball in the middle of the desert. We are organizing a relishing trip to Ski Dubai that is located within the Mall of the Emirates. This is the largest Skiing area in UAE and occupying about 22,500 square feet.
source site It is an indoor resort having 85-metre-high indoor mountain with 5 slopes, that originates the mountain theme setting for winter sport. These 5 slops of varying steepness and difficulty, cater to winter sports lovers of all tastes. All the equipment from helmet, skis and jackets to snowboards are included in the Sky Dubai Tickets. Snow Park visit also included in the package; the play area offers sled and toboggan runs, climbing towers, giant snowballs and an ice cave view for the visitors. It also offers thrilling chair lift ride to the Tourist. Ski Dubai is a home of penguins that interact directly with the visitors when you book a Penguin encounter before booking a Sky Dubai Ticket.
http://ninjaparenting.com/i7tox70mn Note: There are two types of tickets available;
- Super pass: It covers chairlift ride, snow fun, mountain thrillers, and soft glove.
- Power Pass: It covers all inclusions of a super pass and further access to Peng-Friend Encounter and Snow Bullet.
- We offer transportation from your Hotel (If transfer option selected)
- Ski Dubai Entrance Tickets
- The pickup and drop off is only limited to Dubai hotels.
- Please bring a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from the Website and also show them at the Entrance.
- Pick up from places other than Dubai hotels can be done on request but it will take an additional surcharge.
- Transfer option is made available for this activity if you select the transfer option at the time of booking.
- To enjoy the ride on the recreational slope, you must have the minimum skills of stopping safely, speed control, linked turns and ability to use the lifts; otherwise, you are not allowed to enjoy the activities.
- The management of Ski Dubai can request you to show the proof of your age.
- The Ski Dubai Operational hours are Sunday – Wednesday: 10.00 am – 11.00 pm, Thursday: 10.00 am – 12.00 midnight, Friday: 09.00 am – 12.00 midnight, Saturday: 09.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Ski Dubai Tickets should not be sold individually to the end consumer at prices less than the attraction’s gate prices. It can only be discounted in combination with other. Its individual price cannot be featured less than the original gate price under any circumstances.
- The transport timings on Sharing transfers can be altered only for 30 to 60 minutes, this change is depending on the location of the tourist and traffic conditions.
- At the time, you fill out the online booking form with all required information, you will get a confirming notification on your screens.
- You will also get a confirmation email showing the details of your trip.
- You will also get a reminder phone call prior to your tour’s due date
- You will also have messages via WhatsApp showing the developments to the Arabian Deserts leading to your visit.