Museum of the future is a very contemporary museum and in a true sense, a museum representing the future. It deploys the next level of technology and the latest contemporary design, depicting our next generation and the future of museums. The Museum of the future will get you to time travel 50 years forward in the future and realize where the ever-changing Science and technology reach. This museum is entirely dedicated to depicting the future of science, technology, and Gadgets through enthralling exhibits, which are beyond imagination for most of us.
What can I expect to see?
- An incredible architecture- Just like the other marvels of architecture in Dubai, the Museum of the future is a gem that can cast a spell on anyone with its splendor and magnificence. The architect behind this mesmerizing museum is Shaun Killa, a very renowned name in the field. The building stands tall at a height of 77 meters and flaunts a humongous oblong-shaped steel exterior, which is made up of 1024 pieces using a highly advanced robotic process. The gigantic stainless-steel ring has beautiful quotes of wisdom and enlightenment inscribed on it in calligraphy.
- A breathtaking world of future inventions- As you step into the museum, you will feel like you have reached 50 years in the future. The museum has exhibits of models of possible next-generation gadgets, all of which will make a breakthrough in the field of science and inventions. The vast building of the museum lets you explore the amazing future world of technology brought by the world’s best innovators. All top-notch ultra-advanced gadgets e.g., capsule elevators along with cool exhibits let you get a glimpse of the future world and shape and reimagine it in many different ways.
- Envision the future with the co-existence of nature, wellness, and technology- This museum not only gives you a taste of the unimaginably advanced technology of the future but also gives us an insight into how we can progress with technology while also helping nature restore and thrive. Modern DNA laboratory and library, innovative future space stations, and a next-gen SPA build your understanding in the areas of wellness as well as technology.
- Entry Ticket to the Museum of the Future
- Access to all the sections of the museum including the cool exhibits on future-generation technology.
- Includes transfer service both ways- Pick up and drop off from and to hotel or residence.
Why should I visit the Museum of the Future?
- The Museum of the Future is one of its kind and of the most enthralling museums in the whole world.
- You get to experience the unimaginable; an excellent opportunity to time-travel in the future and explore a world that is yet to be.
- Witness an architecture beyond imagination that you have never seen before. The stunning sparkling stainless-steel ring-shaped structure of the building is mindboggling and is a marvel of architecture.
- Another charm of the Museum of the future is the inscription of enlightening quotes by Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum, all over the ring, written in beautiful Arabic calligraphy art.
- It’s an out-of-the-world experience to walk straight into the future, that too 50 years down the line, to the year 2071. This is just beyond belief and imagination.
- A vast expanse of over 30,000 square meters with all the stupefying and mind-boggling exhibits of the future world will surely cast a spell on you.
- All seven floors of this museum are filled with innovative gadgets and cool flying stuffs around, taking us into a dream-like world.
- This museum encompasses the themes of Science, Technology, nature, space, spirituality, and wellness.
Important Information about the Museum of the Future-
- The museum is located at Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre -2, Dubai, UAE.
- Once you fill in the details, you shall receive further communication and e-tickets over your email.
- The booking is valid only for a limited period of time.
- The transfer facility is available from the central locations of Dubai such as Deira, Bur Dubai, Marina, and Sheikh Zayed.
- The timings are from 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM. The last entry to the museum is allowed only until 5:30 PM.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Once the bookings are made, it’s non-refundable and 100% cancellation charges are imposed.
- For children under 3 years old, entry is free.
- For Children above 3 years old, there will be full charges. There are no child rates applicable.
Museum of the Future Ticket reviews are really awesome and a testimony to the fact that one must pay a visit to this place once, when in Dubai. From design to architecture to the vision of the future, it’s absolutely out of the world. To see the future, 60-70 years from now through videos and exhibits show, is a unique vision in itself.