http://rennar-resni.site/33938.html Mausandam is an all-in-one package for all nature lovers having many exclusive features. This is the best place for you if you want to get some free time from your tough schedule and want to relax for some time. Our Mausandam Dibba Tour will take you to the best places of the peninsula and you will have an opportunity to praise the beauty of nature. We assure that a Journey to Dibba is an unforgettable experience for you. This is the place of alluring water treasures; our tour also offers you many daring activities like swimming, snorkeling and hand line fishing. It will also give you an opportunity for marine life like dolphins and fish.
The Mausandam Dibba Tour shows you the of beautiful scenes of nature for the whole day. In the morning, you will see the mesmerizing sceneries of sun-rising in rugged coastline that resembles the glacier-carved coasts of polar regions. After lunch, you can spend more time in calming places, you may also have the luck to see dolphins during the cruise too. In this journey, you will pass to carved caves, Siggy bay, and Haffa beaches. We also offer delicious Arabic and Asian buffet lunch with soft drinks, tea, and coffee when you stay on board. Our staff is very well-behaved and cultural; they cater all your needs and will make your experience ultimately memorable.
- Transportation from your Apartment, Hotel, Residence in Dubai and Sharjah
- Full day Mausandam Dibba Tour
- Snorkeling, Diving and Dolphin Watching
- Tea, Cold Drinks, Water Bottle and Soft Juice
- Buffet Lunch for both vegetarian and non-vegetarians
- Sweets and Fresh Fruits
- Qualified Captains and Staff
- Fully trained and Equipped Crews with Navigation Compass
- Life Jackets available for all passengers on cruise
- Drop back your location
go site Additional Information
- The booking is acceptable for groups of 2 or more than 2 people
- Mausandam Dibba Tour require three days’ advance booking before the tour date
- Oman Border Cross Visa Stamp Charges is also included in the package.
- Please email your passport front page scan copy at the time of filling the booking form.
- You will receive a pop-up message, once you fill out the online booking form as the confirmation of your booking.
- You will also get an email for confirmation of the details of your trip.
- You may also receive a follow-up phone call to remind you about the tour before the due date of your trip.
- Also, some Whats App messages are sent to you to show the changes taken place in the visiting area before your trip