Legoland Dubai is the best suitable place for a family visit; where you and your children have fun and adventure at the reasonable price. It allows your family’s way through a day full of adventure and fun. This is comprised of 6 themed lands including; 15,000 LEGO models having 60 million LEGO bricks. Your tour will be started in the factory where you get an idea how the LEGO bricks are made.
There is a Miniland Zone, where you will see Dubai’s iconic skyscrapers and build their models on a play table of 10-meter with white LEGO bricks. Your children can also enjoy hundreds of rides in the LEGO city, including the electric car, you are also issued with a LEGOLAND driving license at the Driving School. You will also conquer the Dragon in the King’s castle on a Roller Coaster. The last is the Adventure Zone, where the professional LEGO divers will take you underwater to recuperate a pharaoh’s stolen treasure. Our dedicated and supportive staff always help you to enjoy full-range of activities.
- Pick and Drop is included in the package from the location of your choice; residence, bus top, apartment and hotel
- Ticket to the Legoland adventure is also included in the package with whole day entertainment
go Additional Information
- We also offer private cars suitable for the group of 5 to 7 people
- All of our drivers are licensed and professional
- Refreshments including water, cold drinks and juices are also part of the package.
- Local Currency is accepted at the pickup time for cash payment
- All people who have a half day or more to spare in Dubai during the cruise, are welcomed to book a tour. We are offering pick up from Cruise Terminal or Port Rashid, Dubai.
- Our cars use for transportation are authenticated, air-conditioned and comfortable.
- Transportation is also the part of the package from any place in Dubai or Sharjah (minimum for 3 people)
- All people who have flight stopover; can book a Legoland tour because we are offering a pick and drop location outside the airport
go to site Important Information
- All customers get a confirmation message on their screens; just after filling the online booking form.
- All customers receive an email team confirming the details of their trip.
- All customers who provided their international numbers will receive a follow-up phone call before the tour’s due date.
- Customers will also receive text messages through WhatsApp on the developments leading to your visit to the Arabian Deserts.