Tourists come to Dubai to shed their worries and enjoy calm and beauty of rural areas but when they book the trip with the companies there is no privacy and they have to wait for a long time for their turn in activities. Also, there is so much hustle bustle during traditional Arab shows and dinner time. So, we offer a NEW PACKAGE of Desert Safari in Private Tent to keep your privacy with enjoyment
This tip offers you to enjoy the beauty of the Arabian Desert and thrill of off-road Dune Bashing across the rolling sand dunes in a Land Cruiser. In this tour, you will enjoy the mesmerizing views of the desert landscape in the day and can relax in a private tent at night time. Our special campsite offers waiter service. Other activities will also be provided including henna painting, camel ride, and belly dancing show. A barbecue dinner is also served where you will have both options of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes at your camp. Hope You will appreciate this private tent tour!
- Off-road desert tour with Licensed drivers from Dubai to Lahbab Desert
- Dune Bashing across the Desert and Red Dune in a 4×4 vehicle
- Private tent to relax at night in the desert is the specialty of the tour “Desert Safari in Private Tent”
- Belly dance performance, Henna tattoo, and Camel ride; also included in the package
- Hookah and refreshment included Soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee are also free
- Snacks are also served on arrival at the camp
source Additional Information
- Confirmation of your booking will be received at the time of filling up of an online booking form
- Children without an adult are not allowed and they must be accompanied by an adult or caretaker
- Infant seats are available in cars; you should make a request for this at the time of booking
- Music, Shows, and Alcohol are not available during Ramadan and other religious days
- You will receive a confirmation message on your screens just after filling up the online booking form.
- You will receive an email to confirm the details of your trip.
- You will also receive a follow-up phone call (on your given International Number) prior to the visit.
- You will also receive messages through WhatsApp about the changes took place in the Arabian Deserts before your visit.