This 90 days visit visa of UAE is perfect for people who want to stay in the UAE for a long period. This via will give you enough time to complete all of your business meetings and attend seminars/conferences also give you some spare time for job hunting and catch up with your friends and family in UAE. The visa will be of 90 days and no further extension is allowed in this particular visa. Contact us to get the latest updates regarding this visa requirement.
- A correctly completed visa application form
- A recent passport size photo of applicant captured in the clear white background
- A clear scanned copy of applicant’s passport must be valid for six months
- Applicants must clear all visa related fee before application submission
http://spomne-vanrai.site/43840.html Visitor’s Documents
- Clear scanned the front page of passport
- Clear scanned the last page of the passport.
- One clear scanned passport size photograph
- Confirmed return ticket
- If Client has traveled earlier to UAE, entry/ exit stamp pages also required
- At the time of application submission, the applicant passport has to be valid for at least a minimum of 6 months.
- An Old format or handwritten passports will not accept by the UAE immigration department.
- Clear scanned copies of entry and exit pages if the applicant has traveled earlier to the UAE.
- Contact us if you are not sure about any of these above-mentioned requirements.
here Documents Required for Visitors with Guarantor in UAE.
If any visitor from selected countries is unable to present guarantor in the UAE, then he is required to provide a security deposit. This security payment can be done via Credit Card, PayPal or Online Bank Transfer.
- The scanned photocopy of Guarantor’s Passport front page and visa is required (it must be valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 is required for every visa, this check only used if the visitor is escaped.
- Previous month Bank Statement showing the check drawn from the particular account with a good turnover.
Visitors with family do not need to deposit any security, as an alternative they can make the Hotel / Airline / Trip reservation with us and get surpassed guaranteed prices.
If you are in a situation to visit the UAE frequently for an extended period. This longstanding 90 days visa is an excellent solution to fulfill your traveling requirements. Perfectly designed for entrepreneurs, job seekers and tourist who wants summer vacations along with their family.
The applicant nationality really matters when applying for this particular visit visa. Citizens of GCC countries are exempted from visa requirements to enter in the UAE, also other 32 countries citizens (mentioned below) will gain a visa on arrival at any UAE International Airport. Immigrants of GCC countries with professional status for example, managers, business owners, tax auditors, chartered accountants, doctors, software engineers, pharmacists, civil servants, their families and all of their personal staff backed by them will be qualified for a non- renewable 30 days’ visit visa of UAE at the time of arrival on all the international airports of UAE.
Andorra Germany Liechtenstein San Marino
Australia Greece Luxembourg Singapore
Austria Holland(Netherlands) Malaysia Spain
Belgium Hong Kong Monaco South Korea
Brune Iceland Netherlands(Holland) Sweden
Denmark Ireland New Zealand Switzerland
Finland Italy Norway United Kingdom
France Japan Portugal United States
Countries on this particular list may differ to some extent. To get the latest update please check it with your local UAE consulate or from the carrier which you will be used to fly to UAE.
Countries which are not in the above-mentioned list can also get a 7 days, 14 days, 30 days or 90 day’s visit visa which will be backed by us, all the applicants must get a visa before entry into Dubai. All visit visas are renewable depending on their particular classes.
- Visa application will only be submitted when all the required documents are completed and all fees are cleared by applicants.
- It is suggested that you should apply for UAE visit visa at least 5 to 7 days in upfront to your arrival. Five working days are normally needed to complete your visa application processing. In case of delay by the immigration department, then the visa grant may take an extra couple of days.
- As all visa applied electronically, so in the event of your visa approval, we will provide you the copy of your visa via email to your registered email id. Then you should keep the hard copy of your visa and go to passport control section upon arrival at the airport, you don’t need the original visa copy except you are from Philippine.
- We don’t take any responsibility of your visa approval as this is sole jurisdiction of the Immigration Department Officials. There is no refund after your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, regardless whether it is approved or rejected.
- In case your visa application is approved and a visa is issued. But for any reason you are unable to fly to UAE then a penalty of 250 AED has to pay by the guarantor.
- Some airlines want traveler “OK to Board” information in their ticketing system and it has to be updated at least 24 hours in advance prior to the flight departure. All travelers are required to do it by themselves. We can also do it for our clients, extra charges will apply.
- Visa rejection or denied proof will be provided by the immigration department for your record.
- The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue to enter in UAE, however, it is advised that you should enter within 15 days otherwise AED 100 will be charged as a penalty fee.
- In a scenario when a visitor does not leave UAE within allowed date then Immigration Office will use the guarantee amount to cover overstay penalty and charges. Furthermore, we will also charge AED 100 per day from guarantee amount an extra stay penalty separately from the fines claimed by the Immigration Department.
- Crimes committed by the visitor backed by us has to face the UAE Police Department. In the event of imprisonment, if the overstay is proved then security checks of the guarantor will be deposited to the immigration office.
- Once your visit is completed, you are required to send pages of your passport that shows entry and exit stamps from the UAE immigration department via email or fax. This will be the proof that you have left the UAE and we will also make sure by double checking it on our online system.
- We will return all of your security cheques, once we find that the particular visitor has successfully exited from the UAE.
- Sponsors are liable to collect security cheques within a couple of weeks of visitor exit. Also, you can allow us by email to cancel these security checks and send you a proof by email. We won’t respond after the allowed period.
- Our company doesn’t bear any responsibility of travelers having health issues. It is advised that, if you have any health related problem then you should make proper health insurance or let us know in advance prior of visa application.
- Confirmed return air ticket is compulsory for all visitors
get link THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER DURING TRAVEL
- Confirmed return air ticket is mandatory to carry for all visitors.
- Citizen of India touring UAE from India needs an “OK to Board” authorization and this should be updated at least 24 hours in advance from departure time. We can provide this service to you with extra charges.
- Tourist entering UAE by road will require original visa page provided by the immigration department and this will further cost you AED 150 per visitor.
- You must have enough money with you to bear your spending in the UAE. Immigration officials have rights to ask you proof which can be in form of cash or bank cards.
http://sighrgir-tica.site/6644.html REASONS OF VISA REJECTION
Following are the 10 common explanations why UAE visit visa is rejected or disapproved.
- Female travelers aged below 25 years traveling without family or partner may receive refusal or delay in approval.
- Applicants without skilled profession might get refusal or delay in approval.
- UAE immigration officials don’t recognize manual or handwritten passport only computerized passports are accepted. Visitors from Pakistan, Bangladesh and other Asian countries with a handwritten passport will be rejected by the UAE immigration.
- Applicants who are blacklisted by immigration department due to criminal offense, fraud or miss conduct will be rejected by the system automatically.
- Previous visit visa holder, who didn’t enter in UAE before the due date are not allowed to submit the new application without canceling the previous visa entry. To get new visa approval PRO of the particular travel company or sponsor have to visit UAE immigration department to cancel the old visa. Visit visa automatically expired after 60 days.
- People holding a UAE residence visa, who exit the country without updating the UAE immigration department needs to get approval. The PRO needs to visit the immigration department to clear existing residence visa.
- Applicants who have the same name, date of birth and other personal details might be rejected or will get the delay in approval.
- Application submitted with typing errors of passport, personal details and profession code will be delayed or might be refused.
- Only clean and clear copies of passport and other documents will be accepted, application with blurred documents will be rejected.