If you are in a situation to visit the UAE frequently for an extended period. This longstanding multiple entry 90 days visa is an excellent solution to fulfill your traveling requirements. Perfectly designed for entrepreneurs, job seekers and tourist who wants summer vacations with their family. The particular visa will be only valid for 90 days, an extension is not possible in this visa class. To get latest update and information regarding the prerequisites for this 90 days multiple entry visa, feel free to get in touch with us online by visiting our website.
- Properly filled visa application form
- The Applicant’s recent passport size photo captured in the clear white background
- A clear scanned copy of applicant’s passport must be valid for six months
- Applicants must pay all visa related fee
- Clear scanned the front page of passport
- Clear scanned the last page of the passport.
- One clear scanned passport size photograph
- Confirmed return ticket
- If Client has traveled earlier to UAE, entry/ exit stamp pages also required
- Applicant passport must be valid for at least a minimum of 6 months.
- UAE immigration department will not accept old format or handwritten passports.
- Clean and clear scanned copies of entry and exit pages, if the applicant has an old traveling history.
- Contact us, if you cannot fulfill any of these above-mentioned requirements.
Documents Required for Visitors with Guarantor in UAE.
UAE immigration department made it compulsory for national of few countries to provide a security deposit, in order to apply for a visit visa. without a guarantor in UAE. This particular deposit can be paid via Credit Card, PayPal.
- Three months validation of the guarantor passport is mandatory at the time of application submission.
- Security amount of AED 5500 in the form of a cheque is mandatory to deposit for each visit visa, this cheque only used if the tourist is escaped.
- For proof that the cheque drawn from the particular bank account, last month Bank statement must be attached.
Families visiting the UAE don’t need to deposit security. They can show hotel, airline reservation. Book your complete tour with us and avail special discounts.
If you are in a situation to visit the UAE frequently for an extended period. This longstanding multiple entry 90 days visa is an excellent solution to fulfill your traveling requirements. Perfectly designed for entrepreneurs, job seekers and tourist who wants summer vacations along with their family.
The applicant nationality really matters when applying for this particular visit visa. Citizens of GCC countries are exempted from visa requirements to enter in the UAE, also other 32 countries citizens (mentioned below) will gain a visa on arrival at any UAE International Airport. Immigrants of GCC countries with professional status for example, managers, business owners, tax auditors, chartered accountants, doctors, software engineers, pharmacists, civil servants, their families and all of their personal staff backed by them will be qualified for a non- renewable 30 days’ visit visa of UAE at the time of arrival on all the international airports of UAE.
The Below nationalities can get visas on arrival :
Andorra Germany Liechtenstein San Marino
Australia Greece Luxembourg Singapore
Austria Holland(Netherlands) Malaysia Spain
Belgium Hong Kong Monaco South Korea
Brune Iceland Netherlands(Holland) Sweden
Denmark Ireland New Zealand Switzerland
Finland Italy Norway United Kingdom
France Japan Portugal United States
It should be noted that this list may vary slightly from time to time, therefore it is best to check with your local UAE embassy or the airline that you are using to fly to the UAE prior to departure.
Countries not present in the above-mentioned list can also get 7 days, 14 days, 30 days or 90 day’s visit visa which will be sponsored by us, all applicants required to obtain their visa before entry into the UAE. Visit visas are renewable depending on their particular visa class.
- The application will be submitted when all the mandatory documents are provided by the applicant and all dues are cleared by applicants.
- It is advised that you should submit your visa application at least 5 to 7 working days upfront to your arrival in the UAE. Five working days are normally needed to complete your visa application processing. In case of delay by the immigration department, then the visa grant may take an extra couple of days.
- Once your visa application is accepted and visa is released, then we will send you a copy of your visa to you by email. You must make a hard copy of the particular visa and proceed to the section on passport control on arrival, the visitor from Philippine are required to have original visa page given by UAE immigration department.
- Visa allocation is purely directed by the UAE immigration department. We Don’t give any sort of guarantee that all visa application will be approved. Refund is not possible once your application is submitted to UAE immigration department, regardless of end result whether, your application is approved or rejected.
- A penalty of AED 250 will be applied, if you didn’t travel to the UAE for any reason, once your visa is issued. That particular amount will be charged from the guarantor.
- OTB (Ok to Board) is prerequisite for all flights departing for UAE. On the occasion of visa approval, you are required to send a copy of your visa to your selected airline for re-verification of the visa. Once it’s verified by the airline, the passenger is updated for OK to Board in airline online system.
- • In case of visa rejection, an evidence will be provided by the immigration department; we will forward you the same copy of rejection proof for your record.
- The visa will be valid for 60-days from the date of issue to land in the country, it is advised that you should enter the UAE within 2 weeks after visa grant, afterward, a penalty of AED will be applied
- It is obligatory for you to exit from the UAE within the due date as per the visa. Otherwise, fine will be charged form the guarantor security to cover overstay charges. Apart from that, we will also charge AED 100 per day as overstay fine.
- If any of our sponsored visitors committed a crime during the tour, then he will be managed by the UAE police department and we will not be responsible for any decision made by the UAE authorities. In case, the visitor sent to jail and also found over stayed then security cheque of the guarantor will be used to cover overstay charges.
- When your tour is ended and you are back home, then you must supply pages of your passport that show entry and exit stamps from any of the UAE airports via email or fax. This will be the proof that you have left the UAE and we will confirm it by double checking it on our online system.
- Once the visitor is marked exited in our online system then the security cheque will be given back.
- All Sponsors are requested to collect their security cheque within two weeks of visitor exit. Also, you can authorize us by email to discard these security checks and send you an evidence by email. We won’t be responsible after the allowed period.
- Applicants with the serious health condition are advised to take proper health or travel insurance because our company is not responsible for traveler health. However, if you need health insurance kindly let us know prior to your visa application.
- All traveler must have a valid and confirmed return air ticket.
source site THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER DURING TRAVEL
- All traveler must have a valid and confirmed return air ticket.
- Passengers with Indian nationality, traveling from India need to have “OK to Board” endorsement, and this should be done at least a day prior to the scheduled flight. We can manage OTB for our clients, extra charges will apply.
- Original visa copy is a must if you are entering in the UAE by road and that will further cost you AED 150 per person.
- Applicants must bring adequate funds for their spending in the UAE. Immigration department may ask you to show proof of funds, which can be in form of cash or credit card.
go site REASONS OF VISA REJECTION
Following are the 10 common explanations why UAE visit visa is rejected or disapproved.
- Female tourists younger than 25 years traveling alone might be rejected or visa approval will be delayed.
- Unskilled or uneducated applicants as described in the passport. For example, labor and farmer might be rejected.
- Application with old format and handwritten passport from the applicants of Pakistan, Bangladesh, and other Asian countries will be rejected by the UAE immigration department.
- Applicants with the bad previous record are blacklisted in the immigration system and their application will be rejected.
- Visit visa holder who didn’t enter the UAE for any reason, their new application will get rejected automatically because old visa has to be canceled from the immigration system. For new visa approval, PRO of the particular travel agency or visitor sponsor has to visit the immigration to cancel the old allocated visa. All visit visa automatically expires after 60 days from the date of issue.
- An employment visa holder sponsored by any company failed to enter in the country for any reason then he is not allowed to apply for new visit visa for a minimum of 6 months from the date of issue of old employment visa. For new visa approval, PRO of the particular company or visitor sponsor has to visit the immigration to cancel the old allocated visa
- If you exit from UAE without canceling your residence visa. your new application will be refused by the immigration department. To get approval for new visit visa the PRO of has to visit the immigration department for clearing old residence visa.
- Application with typing mistakes will be delayed in getting approval or might be rejected.
- Application with blurred copies required documents usually get a delay in approval or sometimes also rejected.