For a quick visit to the UAE this 7 days’ visa is perfect for everyone. You can attend a seminar, exhibition, business meetings or do a party with your friends and family in Dubai; we will arrange a quick seven-day visa with easy documentation and procedures.
- Correctly filled visa application form
- Passport photocopies of the candidate
- Candidate’s passport size picture taken in the white background
- Photocopies of sponsor’s passport and visa
- Security cheque
- Although candidate’s passport must have a validity of minimum six months, sponsor’s passport must have at least three months’ validity.
- An applicant is required to provide a security deposit if he doesn’t have a guarantor in the UAE.
- The fee can be paid via credit card or by online payment solutions’ providers.
- Security deposit is not applicable to tourist traveling with family.
- Visa processing will take minimum a week or more.
- UAE visa is usually allotted as a single entry visa.
- You will get the UAE visa online and is usually allotted as a single entry visa.
- With an official UAE visa, a traveler can enter in the UAE by any of its seven emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm al Quwain.
- If a traveler doesn’t have a guarantor in the UAE, then the traveler is required to provide a security deposit, preferably via Credit Card, Paypal or by depositing amount to the bank account.
- Security payment is not a prerequisite for families visiting UAE with intention of tourism.
- It usually takes a week to process a UAE visa application. For urgent visa, you can opt for express visa services. However, there may be variations for different countries.
|Visa Name||Visa Rate||Express Visa Rate||OTB Rate|
|7 Days Visa||AED 302.2||AED AED 384.62||AED 27.47|
About Express Rate…
Express Visa Service is intended to facilitate applicants with the most convenient and fast visa processing services. As it is the fastest service, so it ensures that applicants should obtain their visa faster than average time.
OTB (Ok to Board)…
OTB (Ok to Board) is a prerequisite for all the flights going to the Emirates. On the occasion of visa approval, visa photocopy must be directed to the respective airline for visa authentication. Once it is cleared by the airline, applicant’s visa is reorganized and recorded for Ok to Board.
Kindly note that missing OTB update passengers are not allowed to boarding.
- Scanned copies of the front page of the visitor’s passport
- Scanned occupies of the last page of visitor’s passport
- Scanned passport size photo
- Pre-confirmed return ticket
- If the visitor has previous traveling history then scanned copies of entry/exit pages are also required
- The validity of the passport should not be more than 6 months.
- The only computerized passport will be accepted. The passport should not be in handwritten format.
- All the required documents should be clean, clear and comprehensible.
- If you are unable to provide any of the above documents by any means; source url please contact us
If any visitor from selected countries is unable to present guarantor in the UAE, then he is required to provide security deposit. This security payment can be done via Credit Card, PayPal or Online Bank Transfer.
- The scanned photocopy of Guarantor’s Passport front page and visa is required (it must be valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 is required for every visa, this check only used if the visitor is escaped.
- Previous month Bank Statement showing the check drawn from the particular account with a good turnover.
click Documents required for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE
Visitors with family do not need to deposit any security, as an alternative they can make the Hotel / Airline / Trip reservation with us and get surpassed guaranteed prices.
7 Days Visa is suggested for a Short stay in Dubai.
7 days visa requirements depend on the nationality of the visitor. GCC nationals do not need a visa to enter in Dubai, and the nation of 33 nations (stated below) can obtain Dubai visa at the time of arrival at Dubai International Airport. GCC immigrants maintaining a highly specialized position such as managers, businessmen, engineers, chartered accountants, doctors, or employees working in the public sector, drivers, their families and personal sponsored by them are eligible for a non-renewable 30 days’ visa on arrival at the approved ports of entry to UAE.
The below nationalities can get visas on arrival:
- San Marino
- Holland (Netherlands)
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- Netherlands (Holland)
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Vatican City
Kindly note that the particular country list actually varies slightly from time to time and it is requested to check it with your local UAE consulate or by the carrier that you are using to travel to the UAE earlier to fly.
Countries which are not mentioned in the above list can easily get 7 days, 14 days, 30 days or 90 days visit visa which will be backed by our website, visitors must get it before entering into Dubai. All the visas are conditionally renewable on their particular categories.
go here Terms & Conditions
- This 7 days visit visa application will be accepted once all the required documents are received and all fees are cleared.
- It is advised that kindly apply for this visa at least 5 to 7 working days before your arrival. Usually we take 5 working days for this visa processing. The cases in which visa application is hold by the Immigration Department, the approval may take extra couple of days.
- As all visa application is applied online, so when your visa is approved, we will provide you visa copy by email. Once you get the visa kindly print the visa and when land in Dubai proceed to the passport control section and show the printout; there is no need original visa except Philippine nationals.
- All visa approval and rejection is independently decided and control by Immigration Officials not by our website. 100% visa approval is not guaranteed, visa application fee is not refundable, even your application is rejected.
- In case, your travel program in postponed or canceled and your visa application is approved then you have to pay a penalty of 250 AED which will be charged from your guarantor.
- Some airlines demand a traveler “OK to Board” Information in advance and this has to be provided at least 24 hours earlier to the planned flight departure. It is a traveler’s responsibility to provide particular information on time. We can handle this for you as an add-on service.
- In case your Dubai Visa Application is refused; then the Immigration Department will provide a proof of rejection for your reference.
- We will also provide you the proof if your application is rejected by the UAE Immigration.
- The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue to enter in UAE, however, it is advised that you should enter within 15 days otherwise AED 100 will be charged as a penalty fee.
- In a scenario when visitor does not leave UAE within allowed date then Immigration Office will use the guarantee amount to cover overstay penalty and charges. Furthermore, we will also charge AED 100 per day from guarantee amount an extra stay penalty separately from the fines claimed by the Immigration Department.
- Crimes committed by the visitor backed by us has to face the UAE Police Department. In the event of imprisonment, if the overstay is proved then security checks of the guarantor will be deposited to the immigration office.
- Once you leave the UAE after that you have to send an email containing pages of your passport showing the exit stamp from the immigration of Dubai/UAE to proof that you have left the UAE, and we will also recheck it our system.
- We will return your security cheque only when we can see the visitor has left the UAE.
- The guarantor should manage to collect guarantee cheques within 15 days of visitor exit. Alternatively, the guarantor can ask us to destroy these cheques by putting cancel stamp and send the scanned copy. Otherwise, we will not admit any responsibility for these cheques after 15 days.
- We don’t take any responsibility for visitor’s health or medical condition. However, all visitors are advised to take travel insurance. Kindly update us about travel insurance in advance before visa application.
- It is compulsory to book a confirmed return ticket
source link THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER DURING TRAVEL
- It is compulsory to book a confirmed return ticket
- Visitors with Indian nationality traveling from India are required an “OK to Board” approval, which should be updated at least a day before to the flight departure time. We can do this add-on service for you but additional charges will apply.
- People entering the UAE by road must show an original visa granted by immigration and it will further cost you AED 150 per traveler.
- All visitors must have adequate funds for spending in the UAE and immigration officials may demand proof, it can be cash or credit cards.
There are 10 most common reasons for visit visa rejection or disapproval in UAE.
- Female travelers aged below 25 years traveling without family or partner may receive refusal or delay in approval.
- Applicants without skilled profession might get refusal or delay in approval.
- UAE immigration officials don’t recognize manual or handwritten passport only computerized passports are accepted. Visitors from Pakistan, Bangladesh and other Asian countries with a handwritten passport will be rejected by the UAE immigration.
- Applicants who have committed crime, fraud or have a bad track record are marked blacklisted by the UAE immigration and will not get any visa.
- If someone missed previous visa entry for any reason. UAE immigration will not grant another visit visa within 60 days. As the previous visa need to be canceled by visiting the immigration department.
- Employment visa holders who did not enter in the UAE within due date will not get any visit visa within 6 months. To clear old visa, the particular company or sponsor has to visit the UAE immigration department to vanish old employment visa.
- Residence visa holders who exit from UAE without withdrawing the residence visa has to get an approval from the UAE immigration department. The PRO has to visit the immigration and withdraw previous residence visa.
- Visit visa applicant who has same personal details will face a delay in visa grant or might be rejected.
- Application with errors like spelling mistakes, typing errors in personal details and profession code will face delay or may get refusal.
- All application must contain all clear copies of documents and applicants photo. Application with unclear or blurred scanned copies will face delay or may get rejected.