30 days multiple entry visa is specially designed for businessmen and tourists who wish to enter in UAE quite a few times over a month. Alternatively, we can say that if a tourist holds a multiple entry visa then he is allowed to enter the UAE as much time as he wishes until the visa is valid. For more updates regarding how to obtain these 30 days multiple entry visas, you can send your queries online or contact us.
Requirements to get 30-day Multiple-Entry Visa
- Applicants are required submit the online visa application form.
- A recent passport size image of the applicant with the clear white background.
- Applicants passport must be valid for at least a minimum of 6 months.
- All visa-related fee should be paid.
- The is no restriction on multiple entry visa holders. He can land in the UAE as many times as he wishes to depend on his requirements until the visa is valid.
- If you wish, we can pick all guarantor’s required document for your ease, if you are busy and don’t have time to visit our office.
- All applicants are required to make a security deposit if they cannot arrange a guarantor in the UAE. However, families traveling to the UAE for tourism purpose, don’t need to deposit any security for their multiple entry visa.
- Once you hold your multiple entry visa, then you are allowed to enter in the UAE via any of its entry ports.
- Usually, the visa application process takes two to five working days. However, if you are in urgency then you can avail our express visa service to obtain your UAE visa faster than standard time.
- Visa Name Visa Rate Express Visa Rate OTB Rate
30 Days Multiple Entry Visa AED 934.07 AED AED 1043.96 AED 27.47
About Express Rate…
This express visa service option is available for applicants who need an urgent visa with peace of mind as this is a well-organized executive visa service, it really ensures quick processing and visa approvals.
OTB (Ok to Board)…
OTB (Ok to Board) is prerequisite for all flights departing for UAE. On the occasion of visa approval, you are required to send a copy of your visa to your selected airline for re-verification of the visa. Once it’s verified by the airline, the passenger is updated for OK to Board in airline online system.
Without OTB update no one is allowed to board the flight going to UAE.
- One clean and a visible scanned copy of applicant passport’s front page
- One clean and a visible scanned copy of applicant passport’s last page
- One clean and a visible scanned photo of the applicant with white background
- Reserved return ticket in advance
- Clean and clear scanned copies of entry and exit pages, if the applicant has an old traveling history.
http://oplo-suade.site/46469.html Special Note
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least a minimum 6 months when applied.
- Only computerized passport will be accepted.
- All the documents have to be very clear and easy to read.
- Contact us, if you cannot fulfill any of these above-mentioned requirements.
http://www.tspc.online/2019/08/11/wy6ldevh Guarantor’s Documents
Mandatory Documents for Applicants with Arranged Guarantor in UAE.
Important note: national of few countries may require to provide a security deposit if they are applying without a guarantor in UAE. This particular deposit can be paid via Credit Card, PayPal.
- Applicants with guarantors’, the guarantor passport must be valid for three months or more at the time of application submission.
- A cheque of AED 5500 as security is mandatory to deposit for each visit visa, no need to worry about this particular cheque as this cheque only consumed if the tourist is escaped.
- Last month Bank statement showing the cheque drawn from the particular bank account.
Documents needed for applicants without a Guarantor in UAE
Only families visiting the UAE are free from security deposit scenario. However, they have to show hotel, airline reservation. Book your complete tour with us and avail special discounts.
30 days multiple entry visa is specially designed for businessmen and tourists who wish to enter in UAE quite a few times over a month. Alternatively, we can say that if a tourist holds a multiple entry visa then he is allowed to enter the UAE as many time as he wishes till the visa is valid
This visa grant prerequisite is totally relying on applicant nationality. Citizens of GCC countries don’t need to get a visa to land in Dubai, also other national of 32 countries (described below) will get a visa on arrival at any UAE International Airport. Immigrants of GCC countries who are having high professional status for example, managers, business owners, tax auditors, chartered accountants, doctors, software engineers, pharmacists, civil servants, their families and all of their personal staff backed by them will be qualified for a non- renewable 30 days’ visit visa of UAE at the time of arrival on all the international airports of UAE.
The Below countries citizens can get visas on arrival:
Andorra Germany Liechtenstein San Marino
Australia Greece Luxembourg Singapore
Austria Holland(Netherlands) Malaysia Spain
Belgium Hong Kong Monaco South Korea
Brune Iceland Netherlands (Holland) Sweden
Denmark Ireland New Zealand Switzerland
Finland Italy Norway United Kingdom
France Japan Portugal United States
Countries which are not in the above-mentioned list can also get 7 days, 14 days, 30 days or 90 day’s visit visa which will be sponsored by us, applicants must get their visa before entry into Dubai. All visit visas are renewable depending on their particular visa class.
- Visa application will only be submitted when all the required documents are completed and all fees are cleared by applicants.
- It is suggested that you should apply for UAE multiple visit visa at least 5 to 7 days in upfront to your arrival. Five working days are normally needed to complete your visa application processing. In case of delay by the immigration department, then the visa grant may take an extra couple of days.
- When your visa application is approved and visa is issued to you then we will send you a copy of your visa to you by email. You must print the particular visa and proceed to the section of passport control on arrival, the visitor from Philippine require to have original visa page given by UAE immigration department.
- UAE immigration department has the absolute control over visa allocation we cannot interfere or give any sort of guarantee that all visa application will be approved. There is no refund once your application is submitted to UAE immigration department even your application is rejected.
- There is a penalty of AED 250 if you fail to enter the UAE for any reason once your visa is issued. That particular amount will be charged from the guarantor.
- OTB (Ok to Board) is prerequisite for all flights departing for UAE. On the occasion of visa approval, you are required to send a copy of your visa to your selected airline for re-verification of the visa. Once it’s verified by the airline, the passenger is updated for OK to Board in airline online system.
- Visa rejection proof will be provided by the immigration department; we will provide you the copy of rejection proof for your record.
- Once your visa is issued, you should enter the UAE within 2 weeks, afterward, a penalty of AED will be applied. All visit visas are valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
- If any tourist doesn’t leave the country within a predefined date, then without any notice, the guarantor security amount will be used to cover overstay charges. We will also charge AED 100 per day from guarantee amount as extra stay penalty on top of fines charged by the immigration department.
- If any of our sponsored tourists committed a crime during his visit will be dealt by UAE police department. If he found guilty and send to jail, then the security cheques deposited by guarantor will be used to cover overstay charges.
- Once your visit is finished, you are supposed to provide pages of your passport that show entry and exit stamps from the UAE immigration department via email or fax. This will be the proof that you have left the UAE and we will also make sure by double checking it on our online system.
- Once we are sure that visitor has left the UAE within allocated time then we will return all security cheques.
- Sponsors are liable to collect security cheques within a couple of weeks of visitor exit. Also, you can allow us by email to cancel these security checks and send you a proof by email. We won’t respond after the allowed period.
- Our company doesn’t bear any responsibility of travelers having health issues. It is advised that, if you have any health related problem then you should make proper health insurance or let us know in advance prior of visa application.
- Confirmed return air ticket is compulsory for all visitors
http://melissadias.com.br/2019/08/10/ireptxd08sx IMPORTANT THINGS YOU MUST CARE ABOUT DURING YOUR VISIT TO UAE
- Confirmed return air ticket is compulsory for all visitors.
- All passengers departing from India having Indian nationality, need OK to Board approval, and it must be updated at least a day before the scheduled flight time. We can manage OTB for all of our clients, extra charges will apply.
- Tourist entering in the UAE by road must have original visa copy given by immigration department which will add an extra cost of AED 150 per visa.
- You must manage enough money to support your travel spending’s because the immigration department can ask for proof, it can be in form of cash or plastic money.
There are 10 most common scenarios why UAE visit visa is rejected or refused.
- Independent female applicants aged below 25 traveling without family, might be rejected or bare unusual delay in getting approval.
- Applicants with less education or having the low-level profession as per passport such as labor might be rejected.
- Old format passports copies, especially applicants from Bangladesh, Pakistan and other Asian countries will not be accepted and visa application will be automatically get rejected.
- Application from applicants who are blacklisted by the immigration department will be rejected systematically.
- If an applicant holds a visit visa but didn’t enter the UAE for any reason. The new application will get rejected automatically because old visa has to be canceled from the immigration system. For new visa approval, PRO of the particular travel agency or visitor sponsor has to visit the immigration to cancel the old allocated visa. All visit visa automatically expires after 60 days from the date of issue.
- Applicants who hold UAE employment visa by any company and failed to enter in the country for any reason then he is not allowed to apply for new visit visa for a minimum of 6 months from the date of issue of old employment visa. For new visa approval, PRO of the particular company or visitor sponsor has to visit the immigration to cancel the old allocated visa
- Applicants who have a residence visa, exit from UAE without canceling their residence visa will be refused by the immigration department. To get approval for new visit visa the PRO of has to visit the immigration department for clearing old residence visa.
- Applicants having same or similar personal details, for example, name, date of birth will be rejected or approval might take extra time.
- Error containing application like typing mistake of personal details will be rejected.
- UAE Immigration department will only accept clean and clear copies of all required documentation. Application with blurred or unclear documents will be rejected.